To be eligible for a return or exchange:
· Your item must be unused (not installed)
· In resell-able condition unless the product/s is/was damaged prior to receiving
· It must also be in the original packaging and include all the original accessories.
· We require a receipt or proof of purchase.
· Customized or modified products are not allowed to be returned or exchanged.
· TEYA will not accept any returns that exceed 30 days after delivery/pickup.
· We only replace items free of charge if they are defective or damaged due to our actions. We are not responsible for any damages or defects that were caused by you.
· You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
· Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Please do not send your purchased items back to us without authorization from us beforehand. We will deny the shipment and have the package returned back to you.
Once your return/exchange is received and inspected:
· We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned/exchanged item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
· A 15% restocking fee will be applied to your return at the seller’s discretion unless the item was damaged, defected, or miscalculated orders.
· If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet:
· First recheck your bank account.
· Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
· Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
· If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org